BACKER JOINT TAPE
LATICRETE STRATA HEAT WIRE 60 SQFT KIT 120V$356.00
Laticrete Strata Heat Wire 60SF Kit spaced at 3.5″ spacing
Stocked in 120V
STRATA_HEAT™ Spliceless Wire is productivity-based, spliceless heat wire that maximizes heat transfer and simplifies the installation process. This floor warming wire system is designed for use under many types of finished floor coverings to provide luxury and comfort.
- Component of LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty
- Spliceless design, to allow for an easier installation process
- No need to cut out the mat and/or the sub-floor to bury the cold lead
- Multiple spacing options allow for variability in heat output.
- This appliance wiring material component is recognized by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL) Representative samples have been evaluated by UL and meet applicable UL requirements.
TFL WATERPROOF 3×5 1/2″ BOARD$39.99 Add to cart
Laticrete Spectralock 1 Pre-Mixed Grout #90 Light Pewter$110.00
All Laticrete Colors Available
Please call to check availability
LATICRETE SPECTRALOCK 1 EPOXY PRE-MIXED GROUT
From showers and pools, to interior and exterior applications, SPECTRALOCK 1 is the most versatile pre-mixed grout on the market. Not only can you utilize SPECTRALOCK 1 for MORE installations than other pre-mixed grouts, you gain the added benefit of increasing your overall productivity. New formula Spectralock 1 provides the benefits of epoxy grout without the hassle of mixing, combining extreme versatility and color consistency.
- Strongest one-step grout available resistant to cracking and rated for heavier foot traffic for an installation that can last a lifetime
- Sold in 1 gallon pails
- Quick and easy installations, with no stirring or mixing, and easy water clean-up
- Stain-proof (residential installation only) to common household cleaners, liquids and other goods – Clean all spills immediately!
- Meets ANSI A118.3 Requirements
- Available in all 40 LATICRETE colors, 12 SPECTRALOCK DAZZLE and glow-in-the-dark grout options
- Strong epoxy performance without the hassle of cleaning epoxy resins
- Safe to use with low VOC and low odor
- Resealable package reduces waste and overall material costs, and can be opened and reused for up to 6 month
- Eliminates discoloring, blotches, and shading. Anti-microbial technology§ inhibits the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew as well
- Equipped with Microban antimicrobial technology
- Microban provides around-the-clock product protection from the growth of microbes including bacteria, mold and mildew
- Integrated antimicrobial technology stays present and active for the expected lifetime of a product at a cellular level to continually disrupt growth and reproduction of contaminating microorganisms
- Antimicrobial technology is not designed to replace normal cleaning practices or protect users